20070222

March Madness and Some Stupid Hats.

Hi all.

Coming soon - March Madness! Not basketball. I'll be making a bracket where 64 (or 65) of something square off (bracket off?) to see who or what is number one. Can't tell you what the something is yet.... I gotta figure out which 65 I'm using.
Stay tuned for Selection Sunday.

A couple of stupid hats...


Do I really need to say anything? I hope Spanky here knows that this image is on the inter-nets. As captain of the Mickey Mouse Pirate Brigade, Spanky got to be the model for Bruce, the shark from Finding Nemo:






I'm sure her huge poofy red hat is cool. Unfortunately, she's either mixed up her symbols, or Mercedes-Benz is starting a grassroots campaign against the war.



In other news, I'm really starting to hate Zach Braff. Thankfully, it looks like just a rumor. (IT'S NOT A TU-MA!)

4 comments:

C said...

I've decided that your disparaging comments about attire are really a tricky way of inspiring so much frustration in your readers that we post comments. You realize some of those people were probably getting paid more than you do just to wear those things. I'm quite confident you can turn your intellect to something a bit more interesting.

P.S. On Saturday I will be wearing a felt top hat with a Canadian flag on it. Voluntarily. And I will enjoy it.

mpc said...

Hmm... nope. Wasn't inspiring frustration.
I was being funny. Sorry if you didn't get the Micki Free/Daniel Boone/Paul Stanley/Milli Vanilli connection.

I'm quite confident that I can and will post whatever the fuck I feel like.

Rog said...

I'm a big fan of the headgear commentary, keep it up! Intellect is for making fun of things, what's more interesting than that?!

mpc said...

Also, I'm quite sure that there are people who get paid much more than I do just to take part in some really deplorable, degrading acts. So I guess that means that I can't comment on their situation either, right?